We are your #1 Metro Detroit Tri County Locksmith
ReKeys, Lockouts, Lost Keys, Door Repair, Home Camera Systems
Lost Car Keys, Door Locks, Cut by code, Key Programming
Door Repair, Continuous Hinge, Master Key Systems
All Areas Serviced
Reliable Lock & Key has been in business for 15+ years serving the Detroit Metro area with our services. We are highly rated online and our customers have nothing but good things to say about us. We operate in all parts of the Detroit area spanning from the city to the suburbs.
- Center Line
- Grosse Pointe Shores
- Mount Clemens
- New Baltimore
- St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights
- New Haven
- Anchor Bay Gardens
- Anchor Bay Harbor
- Anchor Bay Shores
- Broad Acres
- Chesterfield Shores
- Clifton Mill
- Mount Vernon
- Point Lakeview
- Preston Corners
- Ray Center
- Saint Clair Haven
- Saint Clair Shores
- Sebille Manor
- Wolcott Mills
- Armada Township
- Bruce Township
- Chesterfield Charter Township
- Clinton Charter Township
- Harrison Charter Township
- Lenox Township
- Macomb Township
- Ray Township
- Richmond Township
- Shelby Charter Township
- Washington Charter Township
Reliable Locksmith Detroit
Reliable lock and key prides itself on speedy and affordable locksmith services. Watch out for other scam locksmiths who are not clear and upfront about pricing. We are 5 Star Yelp and 5 Star Google approved. We enjoy serving the Metro Detroit County and helping our customers out! We are the number 1 locksmith Detroit! We don’t disappoint.
Keys can sometimes end up in hidden spots that you never left them in. Try searching around in the drawers of your kitchen, in restroom mirror cabinets, or on the inside of maybe your sinks or bathtubs. Sometimes keys are left in and under cushions of your sofa, behind the TV or smaller consoles, and below the furniture legs. These are also top spots to look at when finding missing keys. Check and double check every spot twice just to make sure they don’t turn up magically again!
If you just can’t seem to find them don’t worry we are here to help! Simply pick up the phone and call Reliable lock and key, we’re here to fix your lost keys problems for you! Proudly serving for over 15+ Years!
Some of our services inlude Professional lock picking, Car unlocking or trunk opening, lost car keys, ignition key & car key programming, remote key repair or replacement, chip key replacement or reprogramming, master lock installation, spare keys, broken car keys, gates locks and key repairs, door locks, window lock repair, key cutting, security systems repair and much more.
This can happen to anybody at any time. You press the button to lock your car door and you realize the keys are stuck inside. Sometimes you can be taking things out of your trunk and accidentally close the trunk door down. Typically there isn’t an easy way to get the trunk or door open without any additional help. Reliable Lock & Key is the place to call to get you back in action in a hurry! We have all of the professional equipment needed to get the job done in a friendly and affordable manner.
Burglaries in Detroit, Michigan Since 2002
One burglary is one to many if you are the Detroit resident whose home or business was broken into. However, the crime figures for the last few years reveal a welcome reduction in the burglary statistics. This may be due to Detroit’s citizens taking greater care over the security of their properties. Whatever the reason, let us hope that the fall continues into next year and beyond.
1. 2002 – 14,399 burglaries, representing 1,496.8 for every 100,000 of the population.
2. 2003 – 14,100 burglaries, representing 1,519.8 for every 100,000 of the population.
3. 2004 – 12,202 burglaries, representing 1,334.5 for every 100,000 of the population.
4. 2005 – 15,304 burglaries, representing 1,698.7 for every 100,000 of the population.
5. 2006 – 18,134 burglaries, representing 2,050.3 for every 100,000 of the population.
6. 2007 – 17,767 burglaries, representing 2,063.6 for every 100,000 of the population.
7. 2008 – 17,818 burglaries, representing 1,967.1 for every 100,000 of the population.
8. 2009 – 18,993 burglaries, representing 2,090.7 for every 100,000 of the population.
9. 2010 – 17,090 burglaries, representing 1,900.1 for every 100,000 of the population.
10. 2011 – 15,994 burglaries, representing 2,242.4 for every 100,000 of the population.
11. 2012 – 13,488 burglaries, representing 1,907.5 for every 100,000 of the population.
12. 2013 – 11,754 burglaries, representing 1,679.4 for every 100,000 of the population.
13. 2014 – 9,177 burglaries, representing 1,340.3 for every 100,000 of the population.
14. 2015 – 7,820 burglaries, representing 1,161.6 for every 100,000 of the population.
15. 2016 – 8,787 burglaries, representing 1,312.1 for every 100,000 of the population.
16. 2017 – 7,463 burglaries, representing 1,014.2 for every 100,000 of the population.